1.9.14

Prao day 1

Today was my first day at prao at waw wellness planet. (A week were we choose a place to work at and stay there 5 hours every day for 5 days.)
It was ok,  not the best but  they said we start at the bottom so the most boring stuff first I guess.
And omg I have to tell you this it was so disgusting so on my way to prao I saw on the road a dead mink, aah  I can't  handle how  disgusting it was.

Ok now back to prao so me and julia started at 9 and got until lunch to deliver advertisment to people's mailboxes in one the newest part of town. And it was really fun actually we didn't know the area that well but the houses were really pretty and yeah. Then we went home to eat lunch and after lunch we got the most boring part, cleaning. But we got to end at 2, one hour earlier so it was ok.




yee we got to clean gym mats... Boring but we had our own big dance room so we kinda started doing ballet even if we don't know how to do it ;)

and suddenly I decided to take a photo of the floor?

No comments:

Post a Comment