14.9.14

Busy weekend

I haven't really had time to write much here but it's been an good week. On Friday I wrote an religion test and then later in the day some friends came over to my house for a sleepover which went really well. We made food, had a campfire and slept in the garage. Like the garage haha, but it was my idea that we would sleep there cuz we could then be really loud in the night. But I made it really cozy with blankets, christmas lights, mattresses and candles.

The rest of the day have been spent watching dance moms, eating leftover food and next on the list is studying for a chemistry test that I have on monday and then finally before bed youtube.






caramel-marshmallow popcorn

haha I almost feel proud of myself for having an "healthy" saturday evening snack
cucumber and carrot sticks with sour cream dip

dance moms! too bad that it's almost impossible to get a good picture of the  group performance, they all move around so fast

marshmallow hot chocolate (the dark spots are powder I mixed it all when the marshmallows had melted)

No comments:

Post a Comment