29.9.14

Blog challenge day 11: Something I dislike

I could mention so many things that I don't like but in many of the things it wouldn't make any difference to you so why even bother writing it down? So I decided to write about something that could help you, and in this situation something that would save you money.

So a few days ago I bought some candy since it was on sale and I have wanted to taste it for quite a long time. The candy I'm talking about is chupa chupa jellies. The tv commercial had been on non stop earlier this year and it looked really good there and it's chupa chups how wrong can it be?

But I was so wrong, it's so awful and I'm a person who eats almost any candy.
It looks good but thats it. The smell is horrible and it taste like bitter but still sour acids. Like a chemistry test gone wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment