23.9.14

Blog challenge day 7: My top 10 webpages

I don't really think I'm the only one who doesn't really have much of a life so we spend it on the computer instead so I decided make a list of my favourite webpages.

1. Youtube
 Who doesn't love youtube, you'll sereously find everything there, fashion ideas, homework help and videos you only watch when your bored.

2. wehearit.com
You gotta love that page I could seriously spend the whole day on weheartit.

3. Blogs. Don't really want to list all of them but some are fokis.se & carolinahannamaria.blogspot.fi

4. websta.me, to be on instagram on the computer, since I sadly don't have a phone that is good enough to be able to have instagram I just look at pictures from the computer a bit boring because I can't  put my own pictures there but atleast I can look at all my favourite instagram pages.

5. swefilmer.com & watchseries.it
Just to watch my favourite tv-shows and movies. Because  my mum won't  like netflix even tough I'm crazy to get an netflix account.

6. ? Until tomorrow it's a secret, not really but since I recently descovered it I wanted to write more about so I'll make an seperate post about it.

7. Online stores. Who doesn't like to look at clothes online? I maybe waste a bit too much time on looking at clothes but it's just so fun

-hm.com
-zalando.fi
-forever21.com
-bornprettystore.com
...

8. The random pages to do quizzes and read random stuff on.
I really like those pages were you can do anything, do quizzes/tests, read like "top 10 fall trends"...

-allwomenstalk.com
-collegefashion.net
-buzzfeed.com

9. Quizilla.teennick.com
The ultimate page were you can find more quizzes than you will ever need or have time to do, perfect for those times when you really don't have anything to do.

10. origami-instructions.com
I've recently started to like origami and this page is perfect if you want to learn origami.
You can both find super easy, medium and hard origami. And the instructions are really good first pictures and text. But also a video if you need more help.



No comments:

Post a Comment