17.9.14

Blog challenge day one: Me 1 & 2 years ago




I never really found the perfect blog challenge so I decided to mix some of my favourites together and decide by myself what I would do.
And for day one I chose me 1 & 2 years ago. The winter picture is 2 years ago and the autumn 1 year ago.

2 years ago I had just started to get some interest in fashion and I started to be more like the person I am today. "Middle school" was over for me and I felt like I now had a huge pressure on me to always be the best. My self esteem got horrible and beside starting to know my style I had no idea who I was. I was alone and hated my life, sad story but the truth.

1 Year ago my hair was shorter since people had told me to cut it, I still didn't have any self esteem and I did what people told me since I didn't know better. I was way too scared to stand up for myself and started to hate everything in my life. I had trouble with bullying again and I forced myself to smile all the time. I couldnt face the truth.

And now I'm finally starting to stand up for myself but I'm still not even close to were I want to be. I've stoped letting people push me around and I'm simply trying to get the life I want to have. The main reason that I actually started this blog was to get a chance to be the person I am somewhere, and not to be forced to act like other people want me to. My self esteem is still pretty bad but I'm working on it and maybe some day I'm able to tell someone about my blog since no one that I've ever met know that I'm having my own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment