29.9.14

Blog challenge day 12: An old picture of me +pictures from today

Earlier this day I thought I would choose an totally different picture of me but then when I got home I saw the cutest thing ever laying outside our yard and that gave me the idea of making an 2 in 1 blog post.
So the cute "thing" that I saw was an baby squirrel it was so cute! At first I got a bit scared since it looked like the squirrel had a broken leg or something but then a while later it finally jumped away and hopefully it's safe now.

And the old picture of me is when I'm 7 and standing next to a squirrel that came every day to us and got quite tame it even sat on my lap once, we called it kurre but then some cat killed it and I got really sad since I was 7 and the squirrel was the closest thing to a pet I've ever had at that time.



Well atleast the squirrel is cute 

It's just so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment