23.9.14

Blog challenge day 5: My favourite vacations

Since I really haven't been to that many interesting places mostly just Helsinki in the summer i thought it would be good to write about 3 vacations.

1. The classtrip to England 2012. It's my absolute favourite trip. I could only have put this trip here but since we went with the class I didn't think it was enough of a vacation but I loved every second of that trip and I just want to go back all the time.
But with the whole class we went in april to england and stayed at a school for 5 days and then under the five days we visited Stratford upon avon, London and Oxford. And just had fun with the class. But also with our "friend" school there.





2. Sweden, Stockholm

My father have never liked to go on vacation abroad so Stockholm 2011 was the first family vacation that I remember when we went to another country. It was really fun to go there, the hotel was super amazing, and I really loved to go there with Silja Line and spend 2 days on the ship.






3. Levi 2011

Sadly my father never gave to me the pictures from the trip so I don't have any. But Levi is a downhill and crosscountry skiing place, one of the largest in Finland. I've been doing downhill skiing since i was 3 or 4 so it was amazing to be there, the place was huge and the weather was perfect,  an absolutely amazing trip. I also loved that the place is really in northern Finland  so it's close to go to sweden from there so on the way home we also went really quick to Haparanda in Sweden.
But I'll try to get the pictures from my dad and maybe I could post like the top  5 pictures then?

No comments:

Post a Comment