24.9.14

24.9.2014

I don't have that much time to blog anymore since it's almost 11 in the evening and I haven't even done my homework still so I'm just going to go through  this day with + and -

- had to bike to school and it started to rain and then a hail storm also started I arrived to school wet and super cold and I was freezing throughout the day
+ yummie salad for lunch
+ got a good result in my math test
- I got really hungry in school and had no food or money with me
+ I had good food at home to eat
- dance moms wouldn't work so I couldn't watch it
+ but I started to watch britains next top model instead
- It also started to snow today like seriously snow in September?

Most of the snow had luckily melted when I came home but I managed to find some that hadn't melted away in our backyard


No comments:

Post a Comment