16.9.14

Just another boring day

Yeah, no fun motivation going on here. Tomorrow is my first math exam this year and I'm super nervous. I always seem to mess up in every math test and I really need to do good in this test. But since Ihaven't  had time to do anything fun today or even yesterday and I really wanted to write something I just have to show you the things I've done whichis basically   studying and eating but thats my life.

But finally tomorrow when the exam is over I'm going to try to be more active. vasas city storm or whatever it's name is is starting tomorrow so hopefully I'll find some stuff to buy that I could show you. And I'm thinking of starting some kind of blog challenge tomorrow if I only find a good one so that will hopefully keep me a bit more active here.


Yesterday my sister managed to get me out of the house for a while and we found these really wierd cookies like advocate flavour anyone? I tried to google it but I still don't know what I ate. But they were ok I guess advocates dont taste much ;)


hot cocoa with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and marshamallows, my life <3

I have no idea when I painted my nails last time but I finally did it on Sunday with my favourite nailpolish it's so simple, works with every outfit and the quality is really good for being a simple drugstore nailpolish. The colour is 103 pearly frost and it's from Isadora.

pancakes and the white stuff is vanilla sauce that melted on the pancakes making it look discusting but it was yummie.

No comments:

Post a Comment