21.9.14

Blog challenge day 3: Random questions

For day 3 I decided to answer some random questions that I found on a website since I really like to answer questions, it's both fun and easy so lets get started!

1. Stretch your rigth arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
A makeup brush and a blue pencil sharpener

2. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
I watched the last episodes of dance moms season 2

3. Without looking, guess what time it is
I guess 00.21... and the right time was/is 00.50. Only 29 minutes wrong, yey!

4. What was the last thing you bought?  
Candy ;)

5. Who sent the last text message you received?
My sister

6. What's under your bed?  
Umm let me see or do I really want to know since that the only messy place in my room rigth now...
Okay, there is school books, emty bag of marshmallows, plastic and some clothes. well nice to know, not!

7. If you had to describe yourself as an animal, what would it be?
I would probably say a bunny because I'm in school quiet if  I'm not with my closest friends and almost all in my class thinks I'm quiet. And  as a bunny I can eat a lot and I like to do that all the time.

But then I kinda got interested to see what animal I would be if I did some test on the internet so I typed into google "what animal are you quiz" and did some and here are the animals they thought I would be:
- beaver
- owl
- fox

8. How many languages do you speak?
swedish fluently
english close to fluent
finnish (should be the language I'm best on but i'm not even close)
and then french, not that good since I've only studied french for a year but I'm learning.

9. If you were stinking rich, would you only go to expensive places?
No because I don't care if I'm rich or not I will always like the food at mcdonalds, the icecream at rax and why spend 30€ on a pair of socks when you can get them for 3€ at h&m? And there is just so many other things that I love that don't cost much so why change only because you've got the money to do it?

10. If you had to be trapped in a tv show for a month, which would you choose? 
Victorious since their  school just seems to be so cool or maybe gossip girl so that I could see if Blair would hate me or not ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment