27.9.14

Blog challenge day 9: 5 reasons why...

So for day 9 the topic is 5 reasons why...
And the theme I chose is 5 reasosn why frozen is the best movie

I love frozen as you might know and I'm just a huge fan so why not be a bit creative around it.

1. Thanks to frozen we've got some amazing new quotes:
-Some people are worth melting for (olaf)
-Only the act of true love will thaw a frozen heart  (olaf)

2. The songs:
You gotta admit it let it go is an amazing song and so is do you want to build a snowman, and all the other songs in frozen.

These songs have also inspired people to do their own version of it and here are some examples:
I know the name is a bit wierd but it's about finals so perfect for me rigth now, itkeeps  my anger away I guess and gives me the courage to keep on studying
-Do you want to be my boyfriend?
-I don't know


3. The whole movie
I love everything about the movie you can really relate to the characters, you cry in the most sad moments and feel happy under the glad moments.

4. Olaf is the cutest thing ever
I don't know if it's just me but I love love love olaf he's just too cute!
Everything he say is perfection to me and wouldn't it be so cute to have a little (or big!) plush toy olaf on your bed?

5. The hairstyles
I really loved the hairstyles anna and elsa had and I've tried to do them myself both elsas braid and anna and elsas coronation hairstyle and they were actually quite easy to make. I've tried a few other hairstyles from movies and I've just felt that they were too hard but these were much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment