7.9.14

Evening snack

After a long day of homework, cleaning and being a photographer for my sister I decided to make something kinda healthy but good to eat so I made carrot-scones muffins. And they turned out really good. I changed the recipe a bit since there wasn't any carrots in it and then I also added some more sugar to make it a bit more sweet but here is the recipe:

8dl flour
1/2 tsp salt
about 4 tsp sugar
5 tsp baking powder
100g butter
4dl milk
about 6 small carrots or 3 big

mix all the dry ingredients
add the butter
add milk
chop the carrots to tiny pieces
and mix it all really good together

Then put the mix into muffin forms (about 15) and put them in the oven 250 degrees and about 12 minutes.



And then the perfect drink:

frozen strawberrys
lemon juice
water
(sugar)

No comments:

Post a Comment