18.9.14

Blog challenge day 2: favourite things

Heyy, I'm back and it's time for blog challenge day 2!
Today my blog inspiration came from an 15 day blog challenge and it's just to list some favourite things. So here we go.

1. Favourite quote:
I really love quotes so this is perfect for me to answer. The only problem is that it's quite hard for me to pick just one so I chose to mention 2.

"You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have"

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."
 -Albus Dumbledore

2. Favourite song:
I'm a huge fan of the movie frozen and "let it go" is such a good song. It's been in my head for over 6 months now and I'm still loving it so it's without doubt my favourite song at the moment.

3. Favourite food:
My all time favourite childhood food is onion pie and later on I also fell in love with chicken tortillas. So sad that I've never been able to do a tortilla as good as the one in Fransmanni. I loved it so much and I would always take it when we went there with the family but then they took it away and I don't really even remember what ingredients there were only that you got everything on small plates so that you could by yourself choose the fillings you wanted.

4. Vacation spot:
As you might know I'm a huge fan of England so that's definitely my favourite place on earth. But if it would be a tropical place then it's the Caribbean. I just think it looks really cool, but what do I know. I've never ever even been close to a tropical place.

5. Favourite dessert:
I don't even know if I've ever had any other favourite dessert than chocolate fondant with blackberries and whipped cream it's been a family tradition for my whole life to make it on 26th december and it's something I only eat once a year. And of  some strange reason I want it to be like that, it sure is hard to only eat your favourite thing once a year but getting to eat it on 26th gives me so many good memories.



an normal muffin from the outside but on the inside the thickest and most chocolate flavoured mixture you've ever tasted


No comments:

Post a Comment