21.5.14

wednesday and ootd

hi my beautiful blog readers!

My day have been kinda good, school wen' fast cuz I got to skip  the biology test and instead go to running practise. If I would have done the test today I would've failed so much! When I came home my mom had baked my petit chox  for tomorrow's french/picnic lesson. No way that I would be able to bake them, I've heard they are really hard to bake. But instead I baked something that I'm actually able to do, mince pie. Haha it's so easy and yummie especially if you have a thick layer of cheese on the top. After baking me and my mom went to the store to buy some cucumber and cream cheese for the petit chouxer filling. They had today something really nice at the parking place, atria having a truck filled with free food. So I actually ate my dinner in a truck. But it was so yummie!
The rest of the day I've spent watching gossip girl and practicing for tomorrows math exam and I'm now gonna take a shower, study some more, do my homework and then finally go to sleep.

Today's ootd part 1 and 2 the first outfit is what I wore in school and the second one what I wore to the store. Sorry for the bad pictures for the first (and second) outfit, taking ootd pictures in 3 minutes before school isn't that easy.






shirt: h&m / jeans: ginatricot / scarf: h&m / ring: from my sister / hair bow: h&m



shirt: h&m / skirt: h&m / sunglasses: bikbok

No comments:

Post a Comment