22.5.14

Getting ready for stafettkarneval!!

Yey, tomorrow I'm finally leaving to Helsinki for stafettkarneval, the biggest running comptetition in Finland for people in "normal" schools. It's going to be so fun!
So sadly I wont be able to post anything tomorrow or on saturday but I'll bring my camera with me and I'll post a super long post on sunday with loads of pictures.
...

I haven't really done anything fun after school today. I've just went to buy food, packed my stuff and studied for a biology test that I will have tomorrow. gaah an exam right before I'm leaving, seriously? But well that's my last exam this school year so I'm gonna be so happy when it's over, I've been so stressed lately.

My small dinner, a piece of meat-pineapple pie, I know it looks weird but it's really yummie, it's just the cheese that makes it look so... un good

So much to take with you, and this is just some of the stuff, I still need the food. It's a long bus ride tomorrow (6h).

No comments:

Post a Comment