31.5.14

Finally summer! ootd and more

My summer holiday finally started today, yey 10 weeks of summer.
As I mentioned in the title I'll show you my graduation ootd, btw is there any good word beside graduation, it feels like the word graduations is a bit too big... like your graduating  from a "whole school"...

But anyways here's my ootd and well don't judge me for the bad pictures it was raining a bit, my curly hair turned into something that looked like dirty hair since the curls went away directly when I stepped out the door to the moist air. And uhh whatever here you go my ootd!


dress: h&m <> bracelet: from my sister <> earings: glitter <> shoes: warehouse <> necklace: argento 925
Sorry that you can't see my accessories that good, I'll show you a better picture tomorrow ;)





Yes, I know I'm the weirdo who doesn't look into the camera but whatever,
Matilda's picture



And what would summer be without gossip girl and food? So yes more food photos!

American pancakes! This picture probably looks so grose but It was really good, I ate them with jam and chocolate sauce

Blue lollipop. It turned my tongue super blue


Aww my little cutie, finally summer starts so that I can stop ditching him due to exams






No comments:

Post a Comment