30.5.14

One day left!

Only one day of school left, I'm so freacking exited for summer!
Sadly my plans had to change, me and Katja had planed for almost a month that we would  have an huge picnic after school but then the weather changed it all. it's only going to be like12 degrees, freacking 12?!. Haha but I'll stop with my negative attitude now...

After school today I went with some friends to Mcdonalds, got applepie and milkshake. But I soon figured out that the applepie was an super bad decision. The whole day I had felt a bit weird and after the pie my stomach started to hurt, not fun. So I guess thats the reason why I really haven't done anything. My plans were to take some ootd pictures but I just wanted to go home so sadly you won't get to see my ootd :/

But now I have to go and try to sleep, I've got  my last early morning tomorrow, I can't understand why school have to start so early, how will I have time to curl my hair?!


Haha I have no new pictures to show you so I went through the pictures on my computer and found these. Another collage and little me on a horse, I think I was 7?

No comments:

Post a Comment