26.5.14

Monday

Ugh even the title is so boring so that there's no chance that I even can fake that this day have been fun. Or well one thing that I did was really exiting, I dyed my hair! I'm so exited to see how the colour will be, it's my first time dying my hair so I'm so nervous. What if the colour will look wierd. And yeah you might think that what? you said you've dyed your hair but you don't know how it looks like. but the reason is that my hair is still really wet so it looks a lot darker than the final colour will be. My idea was to of course show you pictures  but sadly I can't do it but I promise to do it tomorrow ;)

But there's really nothing to write about. It's super cold here so I'm basicly not doing anything else than watching gossip girl. But tomorrow you'll get an more fun post, cuz our class will tomorrow have our class trip, we're going to Power park, an amusement park and it's going to be so fun!

hehe, little me in power park. I think I was 7?

No comments:

Post a Comment