21.5.14

Blog list/ Blog roll

So as the title say I'm doing something that I guess would be a blog list/roll or atleast google translate say that. Haha I think I'm trusting google translate a bit too much sometimes. But anyways lets just get started with it:

Favourite number: 7 or 12
Last thing you ate: cereals with milk (btw. anyone else that think cereals are perfect to eat in the evening?)
What kind of weather is is right now? Would be nice if I could see anything (it's dark outside) but I think it's around 15 degrees and a bit cloudy?
Latest person you talked with on the phone? My sister
Favourite TV show? Pretty little liars and gossip girl.
Any siblings? Yes, an older sister (she's 20 years old)
How tall are you? 167cm
Eye colour? Green
Favourite month? July, december and april (the warmest month, christmas, my birthday month)
Can you stand on your head? Yes for like two seconds, that counts right?
Latest movie you saw? I haven't seen any movies for soo long but the latest one I've started to see was a super bad one that we saw during finnish class in school
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate to eat but vanilla for the smell
Do you read any book rigth now? Just finished the hunger games and I'm now reading an donald duck pocketbook and my stupid biology book cuz I have a exam coming up
Dogs or cats? dogs
Favourite flower? Cherry flower
Do you like to travel by airplane? Yes so much! But I think it's because I've only been on a big airplane once which was my class trip to england in sixth grade
right or left handed? left :)
Latest trip: Latest vacation trip, last summer to Helsinki but to another country april 2012, England
Latest time your whole family ate together? Umm like in November?
The city or country side? City!

5 things you always have in your fridge?
-butter
-cheese
-old coke xD
-something my father have forgotten that you dont wanna touch anymore
-eggs

Latest new food item you tried? Ed green, haha my sister celebrated that I turned 15 and "finally could drink energy drinks"

5 have you ever...
- been caught while sneaking out? haha so many times ( my mom: Stella don't go out you need to study! Me: yeah yeah xD)
-wanted to kill yourself? Never
-done something you regret? Million of times, last time was today
-jumped bungy jump? Nope but in some way I wanna do it
-been in a car accident? Yes, a horse died that time, but it wasn't our fault the horse was new and afraid and came out of no were, the owner never judged us

No comments:

Post a Comment