18.5.14

swimming & sleepover

When I came home after taking some photos I just sat down and thought that I would watch gossip girl for the rest of the day. But my plans quickly changed when a friend texted me and asked if I could come to her house and have a sleepover. And of course I went.
Because it was the first warm day we couldn't just resist to go to the beach. At first I thought that the water would be really cold, so I didn't take any swimsuit with me. But the water was actually not that cold so I couldn't resist to walk a bit too deep into the water. So yes, I'm wearing shorts and a sweatshirt. But don't worry the last picture is taken the next day when I ditched the sweatshirt but I were still wearing shorts and a tee-shirt xD






proof that I actually went swimming!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment