1.5.14

Sleepover, shopping, my day and much more

You might have noticed that I didn't post anything yesterday and thats just because I never had time. On wednesday we started school early because we "celebrated" the day before 1st of May or "Valborgsmässoafton" as it's called in swedish. So we all just sat down for an hour and watched some performances and the headmasters speach which of course was super boring. But it wasn't that bad cuz we got to skip some of the maths lesson and then we also ended at 1. 
After school I wen't with a friend shopping, I bought a dress (keep on reading, you''ll see a picture soon) and then we both bought milkshake. Then we went to my house, bought food for my party and finally we went to her house were we celebrated my birthday. She suprised me so much by buying a amazing present and also by making a super good chocolate cake!

On saturday when we woke up we wentstraight  away into the city center to look what you could do. It was super crowded since it's first of may and everything is closed but the town square was filled up with different kinds of people who sold things, a normal tradition. But we got really fast bored and went to eat some "breakfast" at an fast food restaurant or what my friends mom call it "all-you-can-eat-restaurant".
The rest of the day was kinda uninteresting I was only at my friends house and then I wen't home.

What I bought, got from my friend and other pictures.


the best chocolate milkshake ever!

the dress I bought from h&m, sorry that it's so wrinkled I had problems with getting it home

for better pictures go to h&m webbpage ling down below
http://www.hm.com/fi/sv/subdepartment/LADIES?Nr=4294960592#page=3&Nr=4294960584

My friends gekko lizard, Cleopatra,  it's so cute!

the super good cake that she made! <3


what she bought for me: lindt chocolate bunny, mint green nailpolish, baby blue nail polish, white glitter nailpolish, and other nail stuff




 
My "new" white skinny jeans. Their new for me but not really new, got them from my friend their too small for her but perfect for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment