29.5.14

Food ;)

Since I've been super bad lately at posting something here I decided to take photos of random food I've eaten the last two days, but also because I honestly don't really know what to write about, my life seems to be so boring...

super good salad, btw the yellow cubes are cheese and the orange ones, umm I have no idea what they were


rice pirogie with egg-butter

freshly baked bread with philadelphia cream cheese and jam

my mom baked rhubarb pie, yummie!

have any one of you tried frozen canned mandarin segments? they are just so good it's just to put them in the freezer and then it's like eating real fruit popsicles 

ignore my un-perfect nails but cookies <3

one of my newest "hobby's"  is to make collages out of we<3it pictures, I named this one "Food I wanna try"

No comments:

Post a Comment