27.5.14

Power park!

Today I went with the whole grade to power park, an amusement park about 100km from our school. And it was so so so fun, I didn't buy an "ticket" to go to all the rides but I don't regret it at all, since Katja and I are planing to go there this summer.
At first I thought that the day would be so boring, it was only 10 degrees and how fun can it be to walk around there for 4,5 hours?
But the day turned out to be amazing thnx to great people and teachers who actually trust us. We got to go to a new opened mall just five minutes from the park. But the reason was only that we were hungry and the restaurants were either too expensive, closed or full.

On the way to the mall with amazing people, and photo credits goes to Ronja. I'm just "borrowing" it from her blog.
Oh and btw I never showed you my new hair colour but you can see it here, darker brown with a hint of red, do you like it?

Booster an 40m high thing that goes up to 100km/h, it looked so scary but fun, gotta go there this summer!

Anyone else that loves to take flower pictures, they are just so easy to take and always look so pretty!

The amusement park was decorated like an mix of old mexico and austria, it looked so cool, nothing like how boring it must have been when I went there 8 years ago...


Ok, a puppy painted on the top of a window, seriously why does everything have to be so cute, I just wanted to live in that house so badly, it's just too cute!


Just like in austria...


" just a normal small shop"


Haha we spent so much money while trying to get a sheep, but we never got one :'(


In the entry of another fullpacked restaurant


More flower pictures, there were so many cherry trees there.

On our way to the mall


The pictures got in the wrong order but while everyone else bought real food like pizza and subway I went to the super cheap bakery and spent way to much money there
Croissant with cheese and ham filling, so yummie!


My lunch!


The mall, small but new with mostly restaurants but oh so cool and perfect


Genuine italian gelato dolce. the best ice cream I've ever eaten and so cheap.
(cherry,vanilla and chocolate)


Teresa had strawberrys and nutella with her, best combination ever!


In the only "real" store there i found the cutest wallet ever, I wanted to have it so badly but I didn't even have close to 29€ with me
And I even found this adorable bag but well who would have 69e that they could spend just like that?
When we came back to the park it was even a bit sunny and I was able to capture this photo omg how much I love water rides!



No comments:

Post a Comment