25.5.14

Sunday

Ughh school tomorrow, but hey it's ok cuz I only have one week left, summer holiday in 6 days!

This day have been spent in the bed. My muscles hurt super much from the competition and I've been super tired. Yesterday evening I counted that I've been awake over 21 hours in a row so guess what, today I woke up at 2.
But this day have been good. I've watched gossip girl made french toast and also croutons: they are so easy to make. I made salty and sweet ones. For the salty ones I used bread, salt, red pepper powder, thyme and white pepper
And for the sweet ones, bread, sugar vanilla sugar, cinnamon and cardamom. I must say that I'm good at making croutons they were super good!

I'm not kidding I ate all of it. But it was so yummie.
My french toasts with nutella, raspberry jam, sugar and philadelphia cream cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment