25.5.14

Stafettkarnevalen 2014

I'm home again!

Stafettkarnevalen was so fun!
The bus trip went super fast, It didn't feel at all like 6 hours. When we arrived in Helsinki we went straight away to borgbacken and spent around 3 hours there.  Most of the time I was an "guide" to Katja one of my friends who've never been there.
After that we went to the school were we would sleep. It wasn't that good but okay. Sadly we had to wake up at 5.40. I only got like 5 hours of sleep.
When we arrived at the  stadium  were the summer OS had been 1952 we had to practice and warm up for our first competition 4x100m. It went good, no one dropped the "stick" so I'm happy about it. The rest of the day there I spent chilling  and just having fun. But also by running 18x80m. We got an kinda good place there 17th out of about 40 teames. But the best place that our school got was 1st in the best cheer song! Our school won! Yey!

This is the song that our cheer team won with. all credits goes to ronja who wrote the lyrics. The melody is Roylas by Lorde

Svett och tårar,
stora blåmärken!
Tappat pinnen,
klarat av värken!
De e´okej, för de e´ ju faktiskt våran grej.
Glädjas, skratta,
minnen för livet!
Skrika, heja,
vinsten är given!
Ni alla kan, både du, hon och han.
Lärare, elever,
alla är och tittar!
Gör oss stolta,
när ni viljan hittar!
Vi alla vet, eran fart är ingen hemlighet.
 
 
the food I ate on the way to Helsinki

matilda braided a french braid to me, I tried to take a picture by myself and here is the horrible picture
the quality is ok but I really tried to have the whole braid in the picture xD

you all probably hate the toilet selfies, but hey that toilet was cool and my first selfie that you get to see so atleast something new






I'm gonna get so wet!

So cute! There's always an "Inmarsch" at the stafettkarneval, all the schools go around the running field and show their mascot and cheer team and a few runners, it's so cool

Run for your life!!





No comments:

Post a Comment